The Reset: 40 days of the Whole30 with Flow Fitness.
January 4th – February 12th, 2017
Make the New Year’s Resolution that lasts a lifetime. Reset your nutrition in 40 days following the highly acclaimed Whole30 plan.
WHY THE WHOLE30?
Being healthy starts with Food. The Whole30 will help you discover foods (like sugar, grains, dairy and legumes) that are negatively impacting your health and fitness. The program will “reset” your metabolism, systematic inflammation and many other downstream effects from your food choices.
This isn’t about weight loss, though many people do lose significant weight. This is about being healthy and knowing what food feels like in your body.
WHY WITH FLOW?
• Weekly meeting/class offering guidance and support Tuesday nights at 6:30pm. These are optional, but great for support, and we’ll do some restorative work!
• Official weigh in and weigh out (including measurements & body composition analysis)
• Private Facebook page to share recipes, tips & tricks
• Pre-party, get-over-the-hump potluck & post celebration Kick-off event: January 3rd Get-Over-The-Hump Potluck: Tuesday, January 17th Post Celebration: Monday, February 13th *these are optional as well!
• 40 days. 30 for the program & 10 more to add foods back in mindfully
This program is free for members of Flow Fitness, $30 for non-members.
Facilitated by: Beth Cline, Group Exercise Director & Movement Coach ENROLL (or ask questions) by emailing email@example.com
recommended, but not necessary: The Whole30
Check out the basics here.
Mercer Island Paleo Kitchen is a gourmet meal delivery service that specializes in Paleo lifestyle, Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Soy-Free, Dairy-free, Vegetarian, Pescaterian, Vegan, Therapeutic and Allergy Sensitive food. They have weekly lunch & dinner offerings specifically for Flow!
Lula Salads will be offering a Whole30 compliant salad at their food truck in the South Lake Union neighborhood.
ACME Farms + Kitchen Locavore Boxes contain a carefully curated array of fresh, local, seasonal food paired with recipes and a meal plan to turn our region’s bounty into healthy dinners for you and your family. Customers can choose from a variety of options specific to dietary needs including Paleo, 30 Day Challenge, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, and more. Order on-line each week and have a beautiful box of local food delivered to your doorstep. You’ll cut out trips to the store, save money on your grocery bill, answer the question of “what’s for dinner?” and most importantly, support dozens of farmers, fishers, ranchers, and artisan producers throughout our region.
Use coupon code FLOWFITNESS upon checkout on the website for $15 off a box until 2/28/17.