Flow Fitness Training Programs
The body is the greatest machine ever created. It needs maintenance and upgrades or else it will become obsolete. At Flow Fitness, we believe that consistent, rigorous training is the best way to maintain to your body and may require extra attention.
Our 1 on 1 and Small Group Training programs are designed to provide that attention, and are built to strengthen you physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Strong means different things to different people. Whether it be to improve your energy, self-confidence, appearance, or your health, our training programs are committed to making you the STRONGEST VERSION OF YOURSELF. Our coaching staff will Motivate, Advise, and Program (“MAP”) not only your sessions but your entire health and fitness regimen to get you the best and most efficient results. Whatever your version of “strong” is, Flow Fitness Coaches are here to help you achieve it.
Flow Fitness Coaches are all certified through nationally-accredited organizations and/or educated in the fields of Exercise Science, Kinesiology, and Physical Education. And each Coach has several years’ experience training people of all ages and abilities. They’ve worked with professional athletes, business executives, busy parents, and people with major health challenges.
Make the ultimate commitment to yourself and see how far your body (and Coach) can take you. Whether it be 1 on 1 or Small Group Training, know that our Coaches will be there for you every step of the way.
Make Your Move!!!
Individual Personal Training
1 one 1 training is the quickest way to reach your goals. Our Coaches use a five-step approach optimized to help you achieve your desired level of fitness.
- Detailed Health and Orthopedic History – Before we design your program, you’ll meet with our Training Director to review your general health and orthopedic history, identify potential barriers for success, and set preliminary goals.
- Physical Assessment – Next, you will receive a detailed physical assessment that includes your range of motion, strength, muscular endurance, body composition, and cardiovascular fitness levels. Other test may be administered for sports-specific and /or athletic goals.
- Movement Re-Education – One of the most important steps towards building a stronger body is improving the health of your joints, muscles, ligaments, and tendons while eliminating the discomfort associated with restricted movement. Your Coach will run you through a customized list of mobility exercises and soft tissue techniques that will allow you to move with the style and grace of an athlete.
- Strength and Conditioning – Whether you want to get “Bigger, Faster, Stronger,” “Lean and Fit,” lose weight, or just keep up with activities of daily life, you’ll have a hard time achieving your goals if you don’t incorporate both strength training and cardiovascular activity into your routines. We design programs that emphasize “the basics,” with a strong focus on proper technique.
- Injury Reduction Training – Injuries can derail your fitness goals, and our Coaches take them very seriously. In addition to training deep “core” muscles, our Coaches emphasize form to minimize the risk of injuries before they happen. They are also experts in dealing with many forms of chronic injuries and orthopedic issues, as well as work with clients recently discharged from physical therapy.
All Coaches will emphasize these components to varying degrees based on your goals, limitations, and baseline assessment scores.
Training Camp (Small Group Training)
Get affordable access to high-level training in a motivating team environment. Flow’s small group training program consists of three different training modules of varying intensity and emphasis. Each session is preceded by a thorough mobility and movement preparation workout, and members receive detailed instruction on all exercises to ensure proper form and mastery of each movement. Training Camp coaches will make necessary modifications for members who have limitations and/or injuries, so our program is appropriate for all ages and abilities.
Because we limit sessions to 8 participants, this is perfect for all levels, as well as those who may have physical limitations and/or prior injuries. Our Training Camp Coaches encourage each member to train on multiple days to hit each module 1-2 times per week. This consistency maximizes improvements in health, performance, body composition, and overall fitness.
Session size is small, individual attention is high, and the focus is always on you.
**if you are new to TRX please arrive 15 minutes early to class.