Vaccination and Mask Requirements
All visitors must be fully vaccinated and wear a mask at all times while in our faculties.
Most medical experts, including Dr. Fauci, believe that we can’t eradicate COVID and that it is something we must “learn to live with.” Exercise is essential for both physical and mental health that must continue and we must be willing to adapt. Though most of us have a very low risk of getting severe COVID, we must still work to slow its spread.
Due to the the significant rise in COVID cases in King County, we are temporarily implementing the following procedures immediately to make Flow a safer environment:
- Classes will be at reduced capacity to allow for adequate distancing
- Instructors and trainers will maintain 6′ of distance from members
- Members should maintain 6′ of distance at all times and not use equipment adjacent to other members
- Staff will continue to regularly sanitize they gym including using our electrostatic cleaners
What we ask from our members:
- If you have COVID symptoms, do not come to the gym until you are symptom free and have a negative COVID test.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, please refrain from coming to the gym until you have tested negative 5-7 days from contact.
- If you have traveled or been in a high risk environment, consider getting a COVID test before coming back into the gym.
- Please wear a mask that fits snugly and covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- If your schedule is flexible, consider coming during non-peak hours.
- Pease be vigilant in disinfecting equipment when done.
Thank you for your cooperation to make Flow a safer environment for all.