Reservations are required to guarantee your spot in class.
- Priority is always given to members who have reserved their spot in class. All others are admitted on a first come first serve basis.
- Reservations are allowed up to 5 days in advance of scheduled class.
- Currently, we have no penalties for reserved “no-Shows”, however, in the event you are unable to attend a reserved class, we ask that you cancel your reservation on-line or call the facility.
- In the event of a sold out class, you may receive a phone call several hours prior to confirm your reservation (we only ask that you to respond if you will not attend). In the event a member cancels, we will contact those on the wait-list via phone in the order they registered.
- Members with reservations are given a 10-minute “grace period” to arrive to class. Following the grace period all reservations become invalid and your spot may be given to somebody on the wait list or a walk-in.
- Class Pass participants will lose their spot if they do not arrive before class begins.
- Before Class begins, all reservations must be confirmed by instructor and/or Flow staff prior to entrance to the studio. We will verbally confirm that your name is on the list.
- In the event you are not on the list (and we have capacity remaining in the class), you will write your name on the roster. If the class is sold out, you will be required to wait 10-minutes to allow for reserved members to arrive. In the event reserved members do not arrive you will be admitted into class on a first come, first serve basis
- If by chance we miss confirmation of your attendance in class, please inform instructor or Flow Staff following the class so we mark off your attendance.
- To limit disruption and risk of injury, any member arriving 10+ minutes after the start of the class will not be admitted into class
As a rule of thumb, the best practice is to ALWAYS RESERVE and ARRIVE at least 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO CLASS