Flow Fitness Fremont
- Beautiful, immaculate facilities conveniently located in the heart of Fremont
- Premium locker room amenities
- Complimentary towel service and wi-fi
- Access to yoga, barre, cycle and team training in four boutique fitness studios
- We offer complimentary member parking
- Strength and conditioning gym
- Private and small group training
- A comprehensive class schedule
Yoga for Flexibility, Strength and Body Awareness
Have you been looking for yoga in or around the Ballard area? Stop looking around and start looking at Flow Fitness. Yoga is one of those great things that just about anyone can benefit from. Whether you have an existing fitness routine or are just beginning. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned athlete – we have yoga options that you will find to compliment you right where you are!
Yoga offers some of these benefits:
- Balance & stability
- Joint mobility
Feel free to call us at 206-268-0816 or come try a class at our studio a short distance from Ballard.
Vinyasa Yoga Can be Modified for Any Level
What is vinyasa yoga? Well, it is a modern style that beginners, experts and everyone in between usually loves. Because you focus on flowing between movements while coordinating your breath, it can be very relaxing and “in the moment”.
Vinyasa yoga offers several benefits that will really help you expand your fitness level at our studio near Ballard.
- Stay in the flow with continuous movement between poses
- Coaches have lots of pose options
- Your heart rate will get higher with some poses
- The breathing, guided by the coach can be great for those just starting out
Many will agree that Vinyasa yoga has a great variety of poses and options for those taking the class and for those teaching it. Flow has classes that are great for beginners and some that are more tailored to the advanced participant. Why not get in touch with us today and plan your next yoga outing? 206-268-0816 or our form on our website.
Yoga Classes – Yoga Flow, Flow and Restore, Soulful Flow
Our studio for yoga classes is close to Ballard. You can stop looking for “yoga classes near me” and take a look at the options that we have for you.
Yoga Classes like:
- Yoga Flow
- Deep Stretch / In Yoga
- Power Flow
- Soulful Flow
- Release and Restore
- Restorative Yoga
These classes will add variety to your current fitness plans, build greater core strength, and help improve joint mobility. Ballard residents and those that work there should take a look at what we have to offer. 206-268-0816 to schedule a visit to our studio near the Ballard area. You can also find our yoga class schedule online by clicking on classes in the menu bar.
Which membership is best for me?
For recommendations on which options can best support your fitness goals.