Flow Fitness South Lake Union
- Beautiful, immaculate facilities conveniently located in the heart of South Lake Union
- Premium locker room amenities
- Complimentary towel service and wi-fi
- Dry sauna rooms
- Access to innovative, community-based health and fitness events
- Complimentary parking in the mornings, evenings and weekends
- A full complement of cardio and strength equipment
- Personal training in private and small-group settings
- A comprehensive group exercise schedule taught by the area’s best instructors
Yoga for Flexibility, Strength and Body Awareness
Yoga has been practiced for centuries and its popularity still holds strong today. It can provide a much-needed break from a busy lifestyle or some welcome downtime from a hectic day. Whatever your needs are, the variety of yoga classes at Flow Fitness near Madrona are tailored to provide all of the many benefits it has to offer.
In addition to improving body awareness, improving mobility and strength, Madrona residents will also discover other emotional as well as physical benefits of practicing, such as:
- Stress reduction
- Increased level of relaxation
- Reduction of sleep-related issues
- Lower blood pressure
- Better heart health
- Increased metabolism
Whether you are a beginner, have many years of practice, or are looking to complement an existing fitness program, we are certain that Madrona residents will find a yoga class that meets their needs!
Vinyasa Yoga Can Be Modified for Any Level
Vinyasa yoga is a popular style used in many yoga classes. The focus is not on a single pose. Vinyasa yoga is a type of flow yoga that focuses on combining poses with breathing to create a flowing transition from pose to pose.
We provide an individual studio for all of our Vinyasa yoga classes. All of our Vinyasa yoga teachers will make sure you are challenged whether this is your first time, or you are building upon a level of practice you have already achieved.
Vinyasa yoga may be a great option for Madrona residents who are looking for:
- A continuing ‘flow’ between poses
- A variety of poses
- Higher heart rate when compared to other styles
- Guided breathing that is very helpful for beginners
We welcome Madrona residents to schedule a tour of our beautiful facilities. If you have any questions regarding the available yoga classes, just give us a call at 206-621-7246.
Yoga Classes – Yoga Flow, Flow and Restore, Soulful
If you have been searching far and wide for yoga classes near me in Madrona, your search ends here! Our classes incorporate a variety of styles and tempos, with different class times to accommodate all members. Our highly trained instructors are dedicated to helping you discover your flow!
A few of the yoga classes available to Madrona residents are:
- Yoga Flow – Basic poses increasing to more challenging
- Power Flow – Vinyasa flow set to upbeat music
- Release and Restore – Reducing tension & muscle soreness
- Restorative Yoga – Focus on deeper relaxation
If you live in or around the Madrona area and are ready to seek more balance between your body and mind, come to Flow Fitness. Stop by or give us a call at 206-621-7246 for any questions you may have about our classes.