Flow Fitness Fremont
- Beautiful, immaculate facilities conveniently located in the heart of Fremont
- Premium locker room amenities
- Complimentary towel service and wi-fi
- Access to yoga, barre, cycle and team training in four boutique fitness studios
- We offer complimentary member parking
- Strength and conditioning gym
- Private and small group training
- A comprehensive class schedule
Yoga for Flexibility, Strength and Body Awareness
If you have been looking for a cool Yoga studio that is near Magnolia and has a lot of class options, take a look at Flow Fitness! Yoga is a great option to compliment your existing fitness plan. Our Yoga classes are created to build up you where you are and for those who want to achieve their fitness goals.
Yoga has some amazing health benefits that some are just now figuring out. The great thing is that Yoga can be added as a way to mix up your current fitness routine while at the same time getting some huge health benefits.
Some of the (many) benefits are:
- Build your strength
- Improve overall flexibility
- Work on those (often) neglected core muscles
- Mental well being
- And more!
We have classes and coaches that can help you get started or who can help push you further. Give us a call at 206-268-0816 or better yet, complete the trial offer on our website and come on in for a yoga class in our studio near Magnolia.
Vinyasa Yoga Can be Modified for Any Level
Vinyasa yoga is a style of yoga that allows participants to “flow” from one pose to another while coordinating movement with breath. It can be very relaxing, challenging and beneficial to those who practice it. Our vinyasa studio is not far from Magnolia.
Why Vinyasa yoga?
- Flow: moving from pose to pose
- Variation: in poses, especially good for newcomers
- Heart: many of the poses actually increase your heart rate
- Breathing: guided breathing helps beginners
Come on in and give one of our vinyasa yoga classes a try.
Yoga Classes – Yoga Flow, Flow and Restore, Soulful Flow
Our various yoga classes are all taught by experienced & trained coaches who really enjoy teaching the art of yoga.
Stop searching for “yoga classes near me” and instead check out the many options that we have to offer at our studio near Magnolia.
Our classes will give both the beginner and advanced some options:
- Yoga Flow
- Power Flow
- Release and Restore
- Soulful Flow
- Restorative Yoga
- Deep Stretch / In Yoga
Give us a call today at 206-268-0816 and get more information or find a good time to come in and visit our studio near the Magnolia area or you can also check us out on our website for the full class schedules.
Which membership is best for me?
For recommendations on which options can best support your fitness goals.