Flow Fitness South Lake Union
- Beautiful, immaculate facilities conveniently located in the heart of South Lake Union
- Premium locker room amenities
- Complimentary towel service and wi-fi
- Dry sauna rooms
- Access to innovative, community-based health and fitness events
- Complimentary parking in the mornings, evenings and weekends
- A full complement of cardio and strength equipment
- Personal training in private and small-group settings
- A comprehensive group exercise schedule taught by the area’s best instructors
Yoga for Flexibility, Strength and Body Awareness
Yoga is a great way to escape from a hectic lifestyle or to simply wind down from a busy day. The Flow Fitness yoga studio near Westlake offers a variety of classes that are designed to deliver all of the benefits yoga provides.
Along with improving strength, mobility and body awareness, Westlake residents can reap other physical and emotional benefits of yoga, like:
- Reducing stress through a higher level of relaxation
- A reduction in sleep-related problems
- Lowering blood pressure and improving heart health
- Increasing metabolism
Whether this is a new fitness goal, you have years of practicing yoga, or you want to complement your current fitness plan, we are confident that Westlake residents will find just what they need. Give us a call at 206-621-7246 for questions or check out our current promotions on this website.
Vinyasa Yoga Can Be Modified for Any Level
Vinyasa yoga is one of the popular styles you will find today. Instead of just focusing on a single pose at one time, vinyasa yoga, often referred to as flow yoga, focuses on blending poses together creating a smooth transition from one pose to the next.
We offer a separate studio for our vinyasa yoga classes that is just short drive from the Westlake area. In addition, our experienced vinyasa yoga instructors will keep you challenged whether you are just starting out or want to build upon your current level of practice.
Some of the ways that vinyasa yoga might be the right option for Westlake residents are:
- A continuous ‘flow’ from one pose to the next
- A variety of poses
- A higher heart rate than other forms
- The guided breathing is a big plus for beginners
Now is the time to take advantage of our free pass to try one of our vinyasa yoga classes! You can also give us a call at 206-621-7246 to find out more about the location of Flow Fitness near Westlake.
Yoga Classes – Yoga Flow, Flow and Restore, Soulful
If you have been looking for yoga classes near me in Westlake, we hope you find us! With a variety of classes available, we know you will find just the right class to meet your needs. With various styles, tempos, and expertly trained coaches, we are committed to helping you find your flow!
Some of the yoga classes we offer are:
- Yoga Flow – Basics to more challenging poses
- Power Flow – Energizing vinyasa flow with upbeat music
- Release and Restore – Reducing muscle soreness and tension
- Restorative Yoga – Focusing on deep relaxation
- And more!
We encourage all Westlake residents who are wishing to find more balance between their mind and body to give us a call at 206-621-7246, stop by, or complete our form online.
Which membership is best for me?
For recommendations on which options can best support your fitness goals.